plural of woolgathering
Synonyms of woolgatherings
See the Dictionary Definition
the state of being lost in thought
- my woolgathering was abruptly interrupted by a question from the flight attendant
Synonyms for woolgatherings
Words Related to woolgatherings
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors