past tense of whoosh
Synonyms of whooshed
See the Dictionary Definition
to move very quickly with the sound of quickly flowing air or water
- Cars whooshed along the highway.
- Water whooshed down the pipe.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for whooshed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- What did you just call me?! A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game