plural of watercraft
Synonyms of watercrafts
a small buoyant structure for travel on water
- just about any kind of watercraft can be seen on the lake during the summer
Synonyms for watercrafts
Words Related to watercrafts
- (also batteaux),
- (or currachs),
- rowing boats
- [chiefly British],
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game