plural of visitation
Synonyms of visitations
See the Dictionary Definition
a coming to see another briefly for social or business reasons
- the pastor and curate could hardly express how honored they were to receive this visitation from the bishop
Synonyms for visitations
Words Related to visitations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors