plural of drop-in
Synonyms & Antonyms of drop-ins
a person who visits another
- we're having open house for New Year's, and drop-ins are welcome to come and go as they please
Synonyms for drop-ins
Words Related to drop-ins
Near Antonyms for drop-ins
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game