plural of utopian
Synonyms & Antonyms of utopians
one whose conduct is guided more by the image of perfection than by the real world
- in the 19th century utopians founded a number of short-lived socialist communities
Synonyms for utopians
Words Related to utopians
Near Antonyms for utopians
Antonyms for utopians
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game