plural of optimist
Synonyms & Antonyms of optimists
a person who usually expects good things to happen
- You have to be a bit of an optimist to start a business.
- Somehow he remained an optimist despite all that had happened to him.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for optimists
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for optimists
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?