Synonyms of turnabout
See the Dictionary Definition
a changing from one policy or point of view to virtually its exact opposite
- employees regarded the latest turnabout as a sure sign that management hadn't a clue as to what it was doing
Synonyms for turnabout
Words Related to turnabout
Phrases Synonymous with turnabout
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors