plural of trophy
Synonyms & Antonyms of trophies
an asset that brings praise or renown
- the mogul's latest trophies include a winter mansion in the Bahamas and a new sports car
Synonyms for trophies
Words Related to trophies
Phrases Synonymous with trophies
Near Antonyms for trophies
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game