Synonyms of trinket
a small object displayed for its attractiveness or interest
- the top of his desk was littered with trinkets that were collected as souvenirs from various vacations
Synonyms for trinket
Words Related to trinket
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors