Synonyms of toot
See the Dictionary Definition
a bout of prolonged or excessive drinking
- about every six months he disappears for a week and goes on a toot
Synonyms for toot
Words Related to toot
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors