present tense third-person singular of thrash (out)
Synonyms & Antonyms of thrashes (out)
See the Dictionary Definition
to produce or bring about especially by long or repeated effort
- after hours of brainstorming, the writers finally thrashed out an extended story arc for the sitcom
Synonyms for thrashes (out)
Words Related to thrashes (out)
Phrases Synonymous with thrashes (out)
Near Antonyms for thrashes (out)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game