plural of tart
Synonyms of tarts
See the Dictionary Definition
a woman who engages in sexual activities for money
- another movie featuring an Old West saloon scene with the requisite gamblers, gunslingers, and tarts
Synonyms for tarts
Words Related to tarts
Phrases Synonymous with tarts
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors