present participle of subscribe (to)
Synonyms & Antonyms of subscribing (to)
See the Dictionary Definition
to have a favorable opinion of
- I don't subscribe to the belief that some people are predestined to eternal happiness and others to eternal punishment
Synonyms for subscribing (to)
Words Related to subscribing (to)
Phrases Synonymous with subscribing (to)
Near Antonyms for subscribing (to)
Antonyms for subscribing (to)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game