past tense of splay
Synonyms & Antonyms of splayed
See the Dictionary Definition
to cause to move outward and apart
- He sat with his legs splayed apart.
- She splayed her fingers to show off her manicure.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for splayed
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for splayed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game