Synonyms & Antonyms of socialite
someone who is well-known in fashionable society and is often seen at parties and other social events for wealthy people
- Many of the city's socialites showed up for the premiere gala.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for socialite
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for socialite
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors