plural of sibling
Synonyms & Antonyms of siblings
See the Dictionary Definition
a person connected with another by a common parent
- I asked her if she had any siblings.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for siblings
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for siblings
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game