plural of serendipity
Synonyms & Antonyms of serendipities
See the Dictionary Definition
literary the unexpected occurrence of or faculty for finding valuable or agreeable things that are not sought
- They found each other by pure serendipity.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for serendipities
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for serendipities
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors