Synonyms & Antonyms of self-opinionatedness
See the Dictionary Definition
a steadfast adherence to an opinion, purpose, or course of action in spite of reason, arguments, or persuasion
- self-opinionatedness is what callers to that call-in show seem to have in spades
Synonyms for self-opinionatedness
Words Related to self-opinionatedness
- (also adamance),
Near Antonyms for self-opinionatedness
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors