present tense third-person singular of redefine
Synonyms & Antonyms of redefines
See the Dictionary Definition
to consider again especially with the possibility of change or reversal
- learning that he had been adopted forced him to completely redefine his identity
Synonyms for redefines
Words Related to redefines
Phrases Synonymous with redefines
Near Antonyms for redefines
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game