plural of ramification
Synonyms & Antonyms of ramifications
formal something that is produced by or necessarily follows an action, decision, etc.
- They discussed the possible ramifications of the new treaty.
- The government's actions in this case could have major political ramifications.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for ramifications
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for ramifications
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Summery Foods Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game