plural of proficiency
Synonyms & Antonyms of proficiencies
a highly developed skill in or knowledge of something
- surprised by his proficiency at the game after only the briefest explanation of the rules
Synonyms for proficiencies
Words Related to proficiencies
Near Antonyms for proficiencies
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game