present participle of prejudge
Synonyms of prejudging
See the Dictionary Definition
to form an opinion about (someone or something) before you have enough understanding or knowledge
- Officials complain that some reporters have prejudged the outcome of the investigation.
- She was wrong for prejudging him.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for prejudging
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game