plural of pesticide
Synonyms of pesticides
See the Dictionary Definition
a chemical that is used to kill animals or insects that damage plants or crops
- The family farm has gradually moved away from the use of pesticides.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for pesticides
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors