plural of oversupply
Synonyms & Antonyms of oversupplies
the state or an instance of going beyond what is usual, proper, or needed
- an oversupply of new homes is helping to drive down housing prices
Synonyms for oversupplies
Words Related to oversupplies
Near Antonyms for oversupplies
Antonyms for oversupplies
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game