Synonyms & Antonyms of overstate
to describe or express in too strong terms
- it appears you've somewhat overstated your computer skills, if you can't find the "on" button!
Synonyms for overstate
Words Related to overstate
Near Antonyms for overstate
Antonyms for overstate
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game