Synonyms & Antonyms of notch (up)
See the Dictionary Definition
to obtain (as a goal) through effort
- a stunning performance that notched up a second Academy Award for the actor
Synonyms for notch (up)
Words Related to notch (up)
Near Antonyms for notch (up)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game