Synonyms & Antonyms of non placet
a vote or decision against something
- the motion to award the controversial scholar an honorary degree from the university passed by an overwhelming margin, with only two recorded non placets
Synonyms for non placet
Words Related to non placet
Near Antonyms for non placet
Antonyms for non placet
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game