past tense of noise (about or abroad)
Synonyms of noised (about or abroad)
See the Dictionary Definition
to make (as a piece of information) the subject of common talk without any authority or confirmation of accuracy
- for weeks afterwards, staffers noised about the department head's sudden, unexplained departure
Synonyms for noised (about or abroad)
Words Related to noised (about or abroad)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game