plural of mystique
Synonyms of mystiques
a special quality that makes a person or thing interesting or exciting
- There's a certain mystique to mountain climbing.
- No one has been able to copy the legendary singer's mystique.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for mystiques
- (or ambiances),
- (or haloes),
- (or nimbuses),
- (or patinae),
- (also glamors),
- (or pizazzes)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors