present participle of modulate
Synonyms & Antonyms of modulating
See the Dictionary Definition
to make changes to (something) in order to keep a desirable balance, proportion, etc.
- He takes insulin to modulate his blood sugar levels.
- She kept talking during the performance, making no effort to modulate her voice.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for modulating
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for modulating
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game