Synonyms & Antonyms of minion
a person or thing that is preferred over others
- most of the top appointments went to the new governor's personal minions and political cronies
Synonyms for minion
Words Related to minion
Phrases Synonymous with minion
Near Antonyms for minion
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game