make it (through)phrase
Synonyms & Antonyms of make it (through)
to come safely through
- He made it through the serious illness with few lasting effects.
- The company will be lucky to make it through another year with all the money it's losing.
Synonyms for make it (through)
Words Related to make it (through)
Near Antonyms for make it (through)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game