present participle of lose heart
Synonyms & Antonyms of losing heart
See the Dictionary Definition
to lose all hope or confidence
- He told his friend not to lose heart because they might still win the game.
Synonyms for losing heart
Words Related to losing heart
Near Antonyms for losing heart
Antonyms for losing heart
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game