Synonyms & Antonyms of liquor (up)
to partake excessively of alcoholic beverages
- the men liquored up at the roadhouse and then thought it would be a good idea to go hunting
Synonyms for liquor (up)
Words Related to liquor (up)
Phrases Synonymous with liquor (up)
Near Antonyms for liquor (up)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game