Synonyms of lei
See the Dictionary Definition
an ornamental chain or string (as of beads) worn around the neck
- we were presented with flowery leis as soon as we stepped off the plane in Hawaii
Synonyms for lei
Words Related to lei
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors