plural of lawn
Synonyms of lawns
an area of ground (such as the ground around a house or in a garden or park) that is covered with short grass
- We had a picnic on the lawn in front of the monument.
- a neighborhood with well-kept lawns
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for lawns
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors