present participle of launder
Synonyms & Antonyms of laundering
See the Dictionary Definition
to remove objectionable parts from
- had to launder the quarterback's off-the-cuff's remarks before they could be quoted in the newspaper
Synonyms for laundering
Words Related to laundering
- cutting (out),
- x-ing (out)
- (or x'ing (out))
Near Antonyms for laundering
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game