past tense of laugh (at)
Synonyms & Antonyms of laughed (at)
See the Dictionary Definition
to make (someone or something) the object of unkind laughter
- most viewers seem to tune in just to laugh at the self-deluded souls who think that they can actually sing
Synonyms for laughed (at)
Words Related to laughed (at)
- (or chiefly dialectal rid),
- [chiefly British],
Phrases Synonymous with laughed (at)
Near Antonyms for laughed (at)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game