plural of jurisdiction
Synonyms of jurisdictions
See the Dictionary Definition
lawful control over the affairs of a political unit (as a nation)
- the United States has no jurisdiction over Cuba
Synonyms for jurisdictions
Words Related to jurisdictions
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors