plural of leadership
Synonyms of leaderships
the capacity to guide the actions of a person or group
- The company's high turnover rate is a sign of poor leadership.
- The scouts were awarded badges for demonstrating strong leadership.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for leaderships
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game