past tense of inhale
Synonyms & Antonyms of inhaled
See the Dictionary Definition
to swallow or eat greedily
- inhaled the doughnuts so quickly that you would have missed it if you blinked
Synonyms for inhaled
Words Related to inhaled
Near Antonyms for inhaled
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game