plural of indemnity
Synonyms of indemnities
See the Dictionary Definition
payment to another for a loss or injury
- the widow now lives on a pension and an indemnity from her late husband's company
Synonyms for indemnities
Words Related to indemnities
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors