Synonyms & Antonyms of incandescently
in a manner marked by the shining or reflecting of much light
- with lights burning as incandescently as the midday sun, soundstages on early color films often reached 100 degrees
Synonyms for incandescently
Words Related to incandescently
Near Antonyms for incandescently
Antonyms for incandescently
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game