Synonyms & Antonyms of idealizer
See the Dictionary Definition
one whose conduct is guided more by the image of perfection than by the real world
- an idealizer, she thinks that any convicted criminal is capable of being redeemed by the love of a good woman
Synonyms for idealizer
Words Related to idealizer
Near Antonyms for idealizer
Antonyms for idealizer
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors