Synonyms & Antonyms of hark
to pay attention especially through the act of hearing
- upon hearing the offending ringing, the teacher sarcastically cried, "Hark! Could that possibly be a cell phone?"
Synonyms for hark
Phrases Synonymous with hark
Near Antonyms for hark
Antonyms for hark
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors