Synonyms & Antonyms of handgrip
See the Dictionary Definition
2 the act or manner of holding
- the tube TV was so bulky that it was difficult for the movers to get a solid handgrip on it
Synonyms for handgrip
Words Related to handgrip
Near Antonyms for handgrip
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- What Puts the 'Tide' in ‘Yuletide'?
- 13 Breakfast Foods That Are Also Verbs
- The Declassified History of 'Security Blanket'
- If You Like to Complain About 'Decimate'...
Ask the Editors