Synonyms & Antonyms of groggy
not able to think or move normally because of being tired, sick, etc.
- I'm still a little groggy from my nap.
- The medicine sometimes makes patients groggy.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for groggy
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for groggy
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors