present tense third-person singular of get off (on)
Synonyms & Antonyms of gets off (on)
See the Dictionary Definition
to take pleasure in
- he really gets off on being the person in charge of everyone else
Synonyms for gets off (on)
Words Related to gets off (on)
Phrases Synonymous with gets off (on)
Near Antonyms for gets off (on)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game