plural of gastronome
Synonyms & Antonyms of gastronomes
a person with refined tastes in food and wine
- gastronomes from all over make the pilgrimage to this temple of haute cuisine
Synonyms for gastronomes
Words Related to gastronomes
Near Antonyms for gastronomes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game